Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Playing Sports During Recess

This week has been pretty entertaining. With the House being in recess, I have been able to hang out and learn more about our staff. I have also been able to see everyone in their “natural state,” meaning they weren’t stressed, rushed, or insanely busy.

When we are in recess, I get off from work at five, I have been quite productive. I got registered for my classes, did two more lessons for my online class, caught up on my favorite TV shows, and even had time for the enormous Pentagon City Mall!

Last night, seven of us went and played basketball. It was so fun! Angie bought a basketball, and there is a court (with lighting) under the highway bridge. We played for most of the evening, and had a great time. I really missed playing intramural basketball this semester.

Tonight, it’s off to the diamond! I was asked to play on Congressman Brady’s office softball team. Our team is called Brady’s Bombers- I think it will be great!

Until next time,
madelon

No comments:

Post a Comment